Followers

Thursday 26 October 2017

Cute Card Thursday - Vintage!

This week the theme over at Cute Card Thursday is
Vintage
I felt this little witch looked old fashioned enough to qualify!
We are sponsored this week by Aliciabel.
I used a Whimsy Stamps Digital Image by Crissy Armstrong. 
I love to alter tissue boxes to use as decorations.  It was a very simple process, I covered all edges in washi tape first.  Then I cut out card bases and stitched them.  
I decorated with 3x4 scrapbook cards with Halloween phrases for a quick finish.  
 Witchy girl is coloured with prismacolor pencils. 
 I added assorted embellishments which are mostly from the Recollections collections in Michaels.  

 This panel I added a stamped image, this was a Whimsy Stamps stamp but no longer available as was the die frame.  

3 comments:

KandA said...

This is fabulous Deb and such a great fun way to decorate a tissue box xx

Fikreta said...

so adorable!

Aunty Sue said...

This is stunning and I love the image you have used.